find the answers on the second floor of roesch library. here you'll find the information services of roesch library, the writing services of the write place and the
- borrow, renew and request library materials
- research help from roesch librarians
- peer writing support from trained write place student consultants
- laptop troubleshooting by udit tech express experts
- the space and technology students need for research, writing and studying
this newly renovated space is the temporary home of all library technology and services while the first floor is under construction.
book a librarian
whether you are starting your first research project or have written a dozen papers already, you can benefit from a one-on-one or group consultation with a librarian. it's free, and you can book online in advance, according to your schedule. book a librarian online.
during a research consultation, a librarian can work with you to:
- brainstorm keywords and concepts related to your topic.
- find sources for a research paper, speech or
- conduct a comprehensive literature review for your thesis.
- search discipline-specific research databases.
- set up endnote web, mendeley or zotero to manage your research citations and create a works cited list in any style.
you may also ask a research question using the form below. or, use the helpful "how do i find..." research guide.
ask a question
current ud students, faculty, and staff may e-mail reference questions to librarians. requests from non-university affiliated people will be answered as time permits.
you will usually receive a response within 1 business day. for instance, a question received on friday will receive a response by the following monday.